Free to Be Your Best Self
Free to be Happy. Free to be Healthy. Free to be YOU!
How you do one thing is how you do everything…
- Improve your health in all areas of life.
- A healthy lifestyle is more than fitness and nutrition.
- Upgrade your relationships with money, family, and yourself.
What would you do with more energy?
- Spend more quality time with family?
- Start a new career? Get a promotion? Go back to school?
- Take up a fulfilling hobby to enrich your life?
- Create the lifestyle you desire?
- Give back to your community?
Discover what to eat for your unique body type.
- Determine which foods give you energy and which ones drain you.
- Meal plans and grocery shopping guides customized to your goals, tastes, and schedule.
- You’ll learn how stress affects your digestion and what to do about it.
- Eliminate cravings, mood swings, and bloating without restrictions.
Hunter is a gem of a human! She helped me to release a lot of the limiting beliefs and negative emotions that were holding me back from reaching my fullest potential. She has a very warm and grounding energy & presence that made me feel comfortable to open up to her about my own story and my goals. She created a really safe space for me to share with her what I was going through. She is a natural coach and I feel so grateful to have spent a whole week working with her! I have no doubt her story and natural talents will touch and help the lives of many others.Cait R.
Hunter is a natural! Her extensive background and knowledge in many areas of wellness and therapy make her the perfect lifestyle coach. She is warm natured, empathetic and extremely intelligent. I highly recommend her as a coach.Kat
Wow ! Thank you so much for all of your expert advice. You have helped me to realize that the words I was using were not ideal for a positive mindset and manifesting the goals I want to achieve in my life. In fact, one has already happened since our chat! If you get the chance to work alongside Hunter she is inspirational with her vision to help others
Thank you again.
Free to Be was created...
* Because PRE-habilitation is better than RE-habilitation.
* To Offer Outside of the Box Solutions to Your Health and Life Questions.
* Because Mindset is Everything!
* So That You Can Reach the Results you Desire.
* Because anything is possible.
For 17 days this year, my husband and I traveled through the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, including Cancun, Playa del Carmen, and Isla Mujeres, then headed to Ambergris Caye, Belize. Because of my health and wellness journey, I’ve learned how to make healthy choices,...
In the 11 years since my son was born, I’ve, at times, felt my self-perception shift from confident badass who can command a room to a nagging, perpetually stressed-out mom who barely has the time or energy to take care of herself, let alone manage a family, career...
My introduction to working out and strength training was not exactly a “positive” one. As a kid, I was perpetually ten lbs overweight. (Of course, this was calculated using BMI (body mass index). My parents, who were always insanely active, expressed misplaced...
Most people consider joining a gym when they need to lose weight or get in better shape. But did you know that while you work the muscles on your body, you're also working that muscle (yes it’s technically an organ) between your ears? That's right, your brain! And...
I feel like I was born with self-confidence. I don’t remember when I started believing in myself, but I always have. This is not to say I don’t have moments of doubt. I absolutely do, but I use them more for motivation and inspiration than derailing. Throughout my...
Self-care is essential to leading a health and wellness lifestyle. After spending nearly a decade without taking the time to take care of myself, my body yelled at me in the form of heart palpitations and various other ailments. I finally listened and made the...